Prior to 2008 I had no idea about the depth of my ignorance. The ignorance was about Jainism, spirituality, my thoughts, words and behaviour and the majestic happiness that I wasn’t tapping into.
I’ve written a few articles that describe my journey from Heena to Heena 2.0
- My craving for spirituality and how my friend Ashik has helped me achieve it
- My trip to Sayla in India
- How progressing on the spiritual path changed my life
- I spent just over 2 months in an Ashram in India and I think it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done!
- Round 2 – the gains from staying in Sayla for 5 weeks
- I’ve been feeling unhappy recently and I want to change that! Do you ever feel the need to protect yourself from negativity?
I would love to hear about your spiritual journey when you have time.