I’ve often heard people complain about having problems when reporting things that need to fixed, moved or removed, for example. Here’s an easy way to do it without being on hold, getting cut off, being passed transferred etc.

Examples of what you could report: –

  • Graffiti,
  • Fly tipping,
  • Broken paving slabs or
  • Street lighting
  • Light bulbs
  • Dropped kerb is too high

How to do it?

  1. Visit http://www.fixmystreet.com/
  2. Enter a nearby UK postcode, or street name and area
  3. Locate the problem on a map of the area
  4. Enter details of the problem

This is then sent to the council on your behalf

The site shows recently reported problems and photos of recent reports

Related Posts with Thumbnails