My friend Jilna has spent time researching new recipes as I have recently become vegan. They look so good I had to share them with you! Please share what you think if you make them?
Chocolate sauce (vegan, using custard powder)
· 1 1/2 cups plain soy milk
· 2 tablespoons cocoa
· 1 tbsp vegetable margarine
· 3 tbsps brown sugar
· 2 tbsps custard powder
1. Mix together the cocoa, custard powder and half a cup of soy milk. Continue to mix until it forms a smooth consistency.
2. Pour this mixture and all the remaining ingredients into a heavy based saucepan.
3. Bring the mixture to the boil, stirring all the while.
4. Remove from heat and serve
A photo of vegan chocolate sauce. Yummy! 🙂