- Dr. Kradjian writes to his patients about milk. Is it really good for us?
- Is cowâ€™s milk pure?
- Is human milk pure?
- Is there a link between diabetes and milk?
- Is there a link between Leukaemmia and milk?
- The link between BIV, BSE and milk explained.
- What are the benefits of drinking milk? Is it a deterrent to good bone health?
- The link between race and lactose intolerance explained
Reviews of everything from singing teachers, tailors, plumbers, builders, electricians, removal companies and more
I know of so many people who complain that it's hard to know whether to employ someone or not. Can be trusted? Is their work good? Do they take shortcuts? Do they clear up after themselves? Will they do it in one go or will they do it in dribs and drabs? The ones we are familiar with or those who come recommended, are often in such great demand, that we can't get an appointment with them. Thus we're forced to try and find someone else. But how do we choose? Here's some tips from me.