- Dr. Kradjian writes to his patients about milk. Is it really good for us?
- Is cow’s milk pure?
- Is human milk pure?
- Is there a link between diabetes and milk?
- Is there a link between Leukaemmia and milk?
- The link between BIV, BSE and milk explained.
- What are the benefits of drinking milk? Is it a deterrent to good bone health?
- The link between race and lactose intolerance explained
This article was written by Lewis Bollard. He is the farm animal welfare program officer at the Open Philanthropy Project. In that role, he researches opportunities to do the most good for farm animals. This article explores a number of things around COVID-19 and is really worth reading.